Sunday, October 28, 2007

Time gets washed down with the rain

I can't believe it's been 3 weeks since my last post. I mean, I guess I can believe it. But part of me can't. Part of me still relives the feeling of taking that first exam. It's still rather vivid, getting off the plane in San Juan and seeing my love again. And it feels all to real remembering realizing I was back on this island to do it all over again after just three days away.

And I've had my share of experiences since. And I keep meaning to come on here and share them, but something always trips me up. I even had a concept map of the blog in my head, and title worked out - it'll seemed like an awesome set of vignettes. Maybe I'll hold on to them and publish a book one day.

Interestingly, as I look down the barrel of my second set of exams, I feel eerily like I did the first time around: excited, sick to my stomach, and ready to get exhausted, all at the same time. But I'm a bit wiser now, and I'd even venture to say, a bit stronger. And I'm that much closer to making it happen, and coming home to my love.

So here's to another lap around the muddy track. ¡Salud!

2 comments:

kel.photography said...

awww, love. keep it up. you're doing great. stay strong. move forward. we're getting closer. :)
xoxo

Skalla said...

Thank you